Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
In the Event of a Natural Disaster:
- Create emergency shutdown and start up procedures
- Turn off power source
- Charge all electronic communication devices
- Unplug and elevate electronics
After the Storm:
- Avoid flooded areas
- Always use a GFCI and transfer switch with portable generators
- Have a qualified electrician inspect any submerged or water damaged electrical equipment
Prepare for Future Storms:
- Microgrids can prevent long term power outages by providing localized generation and storage
- Smart grids provide smart distribution along with self-healing and autonomous restoration of power
- Having energy sources and major equipment on higher floors may prevent water damage during future storms
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (270) 753-1160
Why Choose SERVPRO of LBL North?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
A fast response is crucial to flooding and storm damage, because it reduces secondary damage and restoration costs. Storms don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. Our technicians will respond immediately, day or night, to help Murray business owners and residents.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
We are storm and water damage specialists who get started promptly to get your property dry and back to pre-storm condition. Using advanced equipment and scientific drying techniques, we document the drying process to validate your home or business is ready.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
We can access the resources and personnel of 1960 Franchises to handle major storms and disasters. We also have access to special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to catastrophic storms and events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of LBL North is close by and ready to respond to storm and disaster events. We are proud to be an active member of the Murray community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: