Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
In the Event of a Natural Disaster:
- Create emergency shutdown and start up procedures
- Turn off power source
- Charge all electronic communication devices
- Unplug and elevate electronics
After the Storm:
- Avoid flooded areas
- Always use a GFCI and transfer switch with portable generators
- Have a qualified electrician inspect any submerged or water damaged electrical equipment
Prepare for Future Storms:
- Microgrids can prevent long term power outages by providing localized generation and storage
- Smart grids provide smart distribution along with self-healing and autonomous restoration of power
- Having energy sources and major equipment on higher floors may prevent water damage during future storms
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (270) 753-1160
Why Choose SERVPRO of LBL North?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your Murray home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As water and storm damage specialists, we have the experience and advanced training that enables us to restore your property quickly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
In addition to our own resources, we can access equipment and personnel from over 1,700 Franchises across the state and country. We can even call upon strategically located Disaster Recovery Teams for catastrophic storms and major events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of LBL North is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major storm or flood event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: