Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our crews are trained to handle and respond to any size disaster, from heavy rains, tornadoes, floods, and fires. SERVPRO of LBL North is here to help you, with our 24/7 emergency line at (270) 753-1160.
In the event you have suffered a disaster as part of a weather related event, please make sure to have your insurance information handy, including the following information if possible:
- Insurance policy number, and claim number if possible
- List of any services which may need to be shut off (gas, propane, water, etc)
- Any other pertinent information that first responders may need to know prior to arriving
- Contingency plan in the event your home is unlivable immediately following the disaster
Being prepared is always the key to a smooth recovery following a Storm related event.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (270) 753-1160
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of LBL North arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.